Exact Google keyword planner search volume
Google took search volume information from keyword planner a while ago, but did you know that you could get it back?
1 . Google Keyword Planner. Click Here
2. Find New Keywords. Click Here
3. Enter Keywords
Next, you need to select which country you are targeting.
4. Select Country
5. Click This Box
6. Select All Keywords
7. Then select”exact match” from this dropdown
8. And add the keywords to a”plan”
9. Before clicking the link to look at your prediction or click”keywords” on the left side.
10. And wow! Here you can see the specific search volumes for all those keywords.
11. It is easy to add more keywords here.
12. Download them by clicking here!
And in case you’ve got a list of keywords from another source, you can just fire up keyword planner and select the”Get search volume and forecasts” tool to locate search volumes for all of those too.
But. The problem with Google’s keyword planner is it will not tell you how hard it is to rank for a keyword. That’s all Thank You.
Also read – YouTube For Business Marketing
Also read – The Modern Rules of 7 Blogging Tips
Also read – LinkedIn For Business Marketing – Blog portal
Also read – Twitter For Business Marketing – Blog portal
Also read – Instagram For Business Marketing – Blog portal